Friday 6th to Monday 9th September
Join us for a long weekend of rest, relaxation and total “ME-time” in Airlie Beach; the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
You will enjoy 3 nights of luxury accommodation at Peppers Airlie Beach in a 1 or 2-bedroom spa apartment, restaurant dining (or perhaps a night of room service and movies), a sunset sail, spa treatments and most importantly; some time out to yourself to explore the beautiful islands, swim, read a book or catch up on some sleep. Perhaps you might like to add some adventure with a jet ski tour to Daydream Island or Palm Bay Resort!
- 3 nights luxury accommodation at Peppers Airlie Beach (1-bedroom (king bed) and 2-bedroom (2 × king beds) apartments available)
- Full buffet breakfast daily at Tides Restaurant
- 3 x 3-course restaurant meals (or spend a night in with room service and movies)
- 1 x 75-minute hot stone massage (other spa treatments available)
- A sunset sail on the Providence V tall ship including a glass of bubbles and nibbles
- A bag of ‘Mum-only’ goodies to take home
Cost: $950 per person (twin share) | $1,150 per person (single)